✔ Lifetime.Hosting Pay once - Host forever ★★★★
✔ Lifetime Hosting Pay once - Host forever ★★★★
are you tired of being screwed by your
hosting provider you think you're
getting a good deal on your hosting of
under three dollars a month you then
find out you're hosting renews at over
four hundred percent increase not
anymore introducing lifetime posting
with lifetime hosting you pay once and
get premium hosting forever this
includes unlimited email accounts cPanel
control panel free website builder your
favorite applications and tools
including WordPress raid storage and
twenty four seven support you must act
fast to lock in these prices
only thirty-seven dollars for lifetime
hosting for websites and only sixty
seven dollars for lifetime hosting of
act fast you will also receive these
three free bonuses click the link below
to get access to your lifetime hosting
Lifetime.Hosting is LITERALLY the last web hosting you will ever buy. Join the thousands of satisfied customers that WON'T be paying us month-after-month, year-after-year for rock solid web hosting and domain names
Are you Tired of 400% Price Increases?
It happens to millions of customers every year!
Are you one of the millions of customers that have you signed up for $2.95/mo. hosting only to find out the renewal is $8.95/mo. - $11.95/mo.? Up to a 400% price increase?
Wouldn't it be nice to know that after you sign up for web hosting, the renewal will be $0.00... Forever? Each and every month you'll save on your hosting and domain renewal fees. A penny saved is a penny earned. That's guaranteed money in the bank every month.
Have you ever had your hosting go down or your domain disappear because your hosting invoice was sent to your spam folder? How costly and embarrassing is that? And to add insult to injury, your web host wants to charge you a late fee, a data recovery fee as well as a $100+ domain restoration fee.
Join our customers putting their web hosting and domain money in the bank every month, and never experiencing outages because they missed their web hosting renewal invoices - because we don't send hosting or domain renewal invoices. Ever.
- he average user has no patience for a page that takes too long to load.
- 47% of consumers expect a page to load in under 2 seconds.
- 40% leave a website that loads in more than 3 seconds.
- 53% of shoppers say quick loading is important to their loyalty.
- A 1 second delay reduces customer satisfaction by about 15%
- 44% of shoppers tell others about a bad experience online.
- According to the Google "Site Performance for Webmasters" video - Site Speed is a ranking factor.
- A faster site leads to a better user experience and a satisfying user experience leads to higher conversions.
- John Mueller of Google explained on Google's Webmaster Central Help Forum: When we see a "high response-time for requests made to a site (over 2 seconds)..." then we throttle the crawling "...resulting in us severely limiting the number of URLs we'll crawl from that site"